Today, I decided I would talk about the hottest subject out there nowadays, the Presidential debate; I should start by letting you know that I will not be voting this year as I feel that none of the candidates are truly fit to be the next President of the United States of America. Now, that being said, I do believe that there is one more fit than the other and there are many reasons why; so if i did vote, it would be for Hillary Clinton. In order for you to understand why I would take Hillary over Trump any day of the week, I would like for you to get to know our candidates a little bit better.
- Hillary allegedly murdered lawyer Vince Foster to hide some crimes she committed
- Hillary defended a child rapist and laughed at his lenient sentence
- Hillary illegally sent classified emails from her personal server
- Hillary is in the mafia’s, Chinese government’s, and wall street banks’ pockets
- Trump is not serious about politics and America; he is a joke
- Trump’s values are bigoted
- Trump is a racist
- Trump is actually NOT a business genius
- Trump is unintelligent, uninformed, too cocky, shady, and impulsive
By now I think you all know that these are more than enough reasons to not vote in the upcoming election; the only reason that has even slightly motivated me to possibly consider voting is the fact that it has been said that Trump might become America’s Hitler. I realize too that Hillary is no saint either; however, I feel that she has the experience and background knowledge that is necessary to be a better President for the states. She presents herself as a well-grounded, smart, reasonable, informed, and most importantly she presents herself as a presidential candidate that actually is for the PEOPLE! Now, to me that’s a candidate worth taking a look into.
In order to conclude today’s post, I would like to hand over the power of choice to my viewers; allow me to clarify, since I’ve lost faith in this election, I’ve decided to put my faith in you; I will put up a poll to see what you think I should do. The poll is pretty crystal clear, simply asks if you think I should vote this coming election or not.